Finish Move/Install of the Water Heater and Pressure Tank
- Cabinets Specified and Purchased
- Cabinets have arrived, 3 are on backorder
- Cook Top on Order
- All Cabinets Received, Counter Top Later
- Installed Upper in Laundry, Install Most Upper in Kitchen
- Finished Installing all Kitchen Uppers
- Vent for MicroWave Installed over/in upper Cabinets
- MicroWave Installed
- All Lowers and placed and attached to the walls, ready for counter tops
- Vent for Cook Top Installed
- Laundry Counter Top and Sink completely installed - works !
- Kitchen Counter Top Joined and installed, all cutouts for Sinks and Cook Top are ready.
- Finished Installing Counter Tops and Hardware.
- Not Started
- Conduit Ran to Power Box near Final Location
- Conduit and Most Air Lines Installed
- Compressor Received, It need a new pallet made, Power Cord and Air connections
- Electricity is Now Installed, only one Equipment Ground Lug need to be installed
- Compressor Installed, Hooked up and now being used
- Only the air lines need to be extended into LowBay when Vacuum is Installed.
- Mounting Bracket Made
- Bracket was now Installed.
- A special Mounting Bolts purchased
- Conduit Installed and Wired
The items marked DONE, have be completed, other status provided.
Publish Date of the Blog Entry will reflect a Status Update.