This blog is not intended for the General Public, But all blog readers are Welcome.

This is mostly Notes and Links for myself,
and maybe someday, this will provide insight and a bit of history for all the kids that call me Grandpa;
NutMeg, C-Kid, Z-Man, Lulu, and Dabbers,
I-Man and O-Man,
J-Man and S-Man,
Nat, A-Girl, and J-Boy.

For reference in this blog: Chip is my Son, and Carolyn is my Sister.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

An Ant

When I first started working in the Hanger I had a few (a lot) of very small "ants" around my chair in the apartment. They had to go - a little RAID took care of the problem.

Yet, when I set up my desk in the loft, I noticed a single large red/brown "ant" roaming around on the top of the desk and over the monitor shelf. For the last few weeks the same "ant" has stayed on the desk just wandering around. Or at least, I hope there is only one because I have not killed it. I hope "they" are not many, and I am just seeing be beginnings of the main invasion.

For now, I will let the "ant" live, at least until I see another at the same time.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment