Several things "To be Done" that will help the progress;
- Installing the block-n-tackle in the rafters near the front door. Groceries would be lifted via hooks to the apartment in one simple load, instead of climbing the twenty steps with each group of sacks.
- Have carpet installed in the loft, and move my office and desks up there and free up space on the Hanger floor. - DONE
- Clean the south outside concrete slab and move outside things out of the Hanger.
- Move the bigger power tools to their planned location.
- Figure out the Electronics Shop Layout
- Find a place for Paints, Cans and Chemicals
- Take some trash and things to the dump -DONE
- Replace the temporary bed with something more suitable
- On a clear day, fix the flashing around the chimney - DONE
- And, . .
Things will be marked "DONE" when they are completed.