This blog is not intended for the General Public, But all blog readers are Welcome.

This is mostly Notes and Links for myself,
and maybe someday, this will provide insight and a bit of history for all the kids that call me Grandpa;
NutMeg, C-Kid, Z-Man, Lulu, and Dabbers,
I-Man and O-Man,
J-Man and S-Man,
Nat, A-Girl, and J-Boy.

For reference in this blog: Chip is my Son, and Carolyn is my Sister.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hanger Door Problem and Solution

While Jeff was here at the Shop today, the main Hanger Door stopped working - again!

This time I know where to start looking for the problem - I decided to jumper-out the anti-theft delay timer - everything started working correctly.

Now I will have to replace the timer to get proper delayed open action.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment