This blog is not intended for the General Public, But all blog readers are Welcome.

This is mostly Notes and Links for myself,
and maybe someday, this will provide insight and a bit of history for all the kids that call me Grandpa;
NutMeg, C-Kid, Z-Man, Lulu, and Dabbers,
I-Man and O-Man,
J-Man and S-Man,
Nat, A-Girl, and J-Boy.

For reference in this blog: Chip is my Son, and Carolyn is my Sister.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Nine High Bay Lights

Thanks to my Son and Sister (Carolyn), all nine Shop High Bay Lights are installed, and working.  With about 1 minute of warm-up they provide good light.  The Lights are Outdoor 65watt CFL's from Lowe's Hardare, they are mounted at the 21 foot level. More light at shop floor level would be better, but these will work for now.


Installed High Bay Lights
-

No comments:

Post a Comment